Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mamby Memories

The holiday weekend is right around the corner!  I hope you have some fun stuff in store this weekend.  I have two parties to go to and I’m looking forward to seeing my friends.  I got a chance to see some of them last night over cocktails and it was a good time.  Sometimes catching up with everyone gets your mind off things. 

Last weekend I went to Mamby on the Beach music festival.  My friend encouraged me to get a ticket at the last minute and I’m glad I went.  Music festivals can be a crazy atmosphere but as long as you’re with the right people it could be tons of fun.  I have friends that question why I still go to them but for me, music is everything!  Especially when it’s dance music…

Let’s face it.  Seeing the crowd react to the dj and people jumping up and down can put a smile on anyone’s face!  You can see the expression of joy everywhere.  For a moment, everyone is riding one harmonious wave.

Although I was unfamiliar with some of the acts that performed, I did get introduced to new djs and recently started following some on social media.  They even finished off the festival with fireworks.  I loved every minute of it!







No comments:

Post a Comment