Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Martin Solveig at Prysm!

Well my birthday came and went.  I’m glad it did too.  I started stressing about it ever since it became Gemini season.  I felt this sudden overwhelming feeling that I was sinking and sure enough, just depressed about it pretty quickly.

Usually, I try my best to get into better spirits because I know how terrible my mind can be.  It’s all in your thoughts and how you feel about yourself.  Unfortunately, like anyone, I can get down about my current life situation and how I am not anywhere NEAR where I want to be.  But I am working on it.

It’s pretty obvious that things have shifted for me over the years.  I wanted stability more than anything, and the more I searched for it, the more things became unstable for me.  Now all I crave is peace and serenity.  I feel pretty good about that.

My search has landed me in different parts of the world I never knew existed.  Only through pictures and stories I tried to comprehend different cultures.  It’s true what they say, “there is no other way to explain it than to experience it yourself.”

I am currently choosing between two places to book my next adventure.  I’m still not sure where I’ll head to next but I can’t wait regardless!  Now, time to recap my birthday weekend…

On Friday I had plans with my brother to see a dj I’ve been wanting to see for a while, Martin Solveig.  This French dj is usually traveling all over Europe, but he was making his way to Chicago at Prysm Nightclub.  It was my first time there and me and my brother liked it a lot.  Once Martin came on the crowd was going crazy for him and he even sang a song of his on the mic.  I was pretty impressed.

Me and my brother left after his performance.  I had scheduled a full weekend of activities to forget my birthday.  Lol.  I am a lucky girl to have a birthday fall at the beginning of summer when everything comes alive in Chicago.  It definitely has its perks! 









No comments:

Post a Comment