Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cafe-ba-ba-reeba and the beach!

I'm still recapping Memorial Weekend!!  My bad!
On Memorial Monday, we had a friend visit from out of town.  He was stationed away for 6 months and was finally finished with his assignment.  We were glad to have him back.  We decided to have brunch in Lincoln Park at Café-Ba-Ba-Reeba.  It was another perfect day in the weather department.  Lol.  I was glad I was getting my rays.  We all met up around 1pm and ordered away!  Tapas galore!!  I’m feeling a little guilty but Memorial Weekend should be about food.  Plus I really don’t have anything else coming up.  Afterwards, a small group of us headed down to Fullerton Beach to meet up with more of his friends.  It was pretty windy, but hey, this IS the Windy City after all.
I didn’t call up my mom these past two days.  It got too late once I got carried away with the festivities.  Since summer is right around the corner, I have to let her know that I might be busy if I end up doing something.  Since she is hard of hearing, it would be impossible to have a conversation if I’m at a party.  I just have to be more aware of what I get into this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment