Thursday, June 1, 2017

Spring Cleaning Garage Sale

Since this rain is not giving up, last weekend, it interfered with my friend’s garage sale.  Every year, her neighborhood coordinates a huge sale, where a number of participants all sell their goodies at the same time.  It was going to be my first time going to this one, but because of the rainy morning we had on Saturday, me and my friend decided to drive out there on Sunday instead. 
Sunday was cloudy if anything, but there were some rain clouds that would pass by pretty often.  I loved it because a majority of her neighbors were involved, and you could see the blocks and blocks of garages lined up with their stuff on display.  My friend brought some toys that his kids have grown out over the years and he made out with some cash.  Me?  No sales this year but I only brought  a bag of shoes and purses.
It was fun seeing my friend and her family.  So much has changed and it was fun catching up with her.  I miss her a lot.  Looking back, I realized we laughed a lot.  Sometimes you miss those moments the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment