Friday, May 19, 2017

Ay Ay Picante

I’m semi-feeling better.  I’m worried because I finished taking my antibiotics but I still have a cough.  It’s not as bad as it was but still.  Regardless, I had another fight with my mom.  I’m getting concerned about this.  Normally it takes A LOT for me to get angry, but ever since she put the house up for sale, we’ve had 3 big arguments.  I feel guilty for yelling at her sometimes, but she’s so stubborn and to make matters worse, she does not want to hear what you have to say if you do not agree with her.  What kind of disagreement is that?  You have to hear both sides but she insists on hearing her own and then she does not want to continue talking to me.  I hate that she doesn’t stick up and fight.  She leaves and like I’ve said before, we’ve had bad fights where we would not talk to each other for years.
What was the argument about?  She wants to agree to a low offer on the house so she could finally get rid of it.  I, on the other hand, think it’s been on the market for barely 4 weeks and she should hold out for a better offer.  I mean, summer hasn’t even started!  Oh boy!
This past Sunday for Mother’s Day we had a good time at Ay Ay Picante.  I wanted to pick a restaurant in our neighborhood so we all decided on that one.  It’s been around for a while and I was hoping because it’s tucked away, it wouldn’t be so busy.  Yeah right.  We waited close to 2 hours for our food.  I completely understand considering the occasion, and unlike the night before, they brought out our appetizers out early in the evening.  Everything was delish! 
During our wait, me and my brothers were goofing around.  It’s rare that all 3 of us manage to get together.  Eventually they brought out our main dish and we ate like kings!  My mom loved it and my brothers completely devoured their plates.  It was worth the wait!
Now here we are, back at square one arguing.  I’m getting tired of this.  Until next time.

My mom and my little brother.


Me and my older brother goofing off.







My brother's steak.


My salmon and shrimp skewers.










No comments:

Post a Comment