Friday, May 5, 2017

Spanish Square for Tapas

The day after Easter my mom invited me and my brothers to come by for ham.  I felt bad because I told her I had plans that Easter Sunday to go to the Baby Sprinkle.  I guess she really wanted to do something with us.  I need to be more aware of her needs.  She gets lonely and it’s hard trying to fit some time with her especially when the weather has been all over the place.  So far this spring, Chicago has had its nice days followed by 4-5 days of consecutive rain and showers.  I feel bad for those who are suffering with flood problems.  This rain won’t give.
That same week one of our friends was visiting from California.  She set aside to catch up on Thursday since she was also working while she was here.  Me and my friends all came together to see her.  Unfortunately, the bar that she wanted to meet up at didn’t have a working kitchen due to construction.  We decided to go to Spanish Square across the street for some tapas.
We didn’t realize we walked into their weekly wine tasting event that takes place every Thursday.  Of course me and my friends loved that!  We had a ball that night.
I ended the evening on a high note, but what happened afterwards had me troubled for a bit.  Looking back this past month was a bit difficult for me.  I’m usually optimistic but with so much tension all around, I’m hoping things will start looking up soon.  I’ve been under the weather and it’s wearing me down.  I’m looking forward to taking it easy this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment