Thursday, June 15, 2017

Spring Awakening Sunday!

On Sunday I went to church and headed home right afterwards.  It was going to be another scorching day in the 90s.  I didn’t have any plans to do anything except continue reading my new book of the month.  Currently I’m reading Timothy Ferriss’ “The 4 Hour Work Week”.  So far I’m enjoying this different perspective!  Lol.
Out of nowhere a friend of mine called me up and asked if I wanted to join him and his friend at Spring Awakening.  I almost bought tickets with another friend of mine two weeks prior but they backed out.  Now here I am again, wondering if I should go or not.  This year they moved the venue to Addams/ Medill park.  I wasn’t sure where that was, so I took the cta train and then hopped in an uber for the rest of the route.  There were so many people there!  I made my way to will call and purchased my ticket.  Luckily it wasn't sold out.  I went to find my first dj of choice Duke Dumont and enjoyed his set before my friends got there later on. 
I love music festivals!  There is so much going on and for an introvert like me, I find the people watching very amusing.  The music was awesome and we all had a blast the rest of the night.  I saw Gorgon City, Alesso and Martin Garrix.  I don’t think I’ll be doing any other festivals this summer but you never know!  lol











No comments:

Post a Comment