Thursday, July 6, 2017

Baby Shower at the Ukrainian Cultural Center

I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July holiday weekend!  I did a lot, so I’m glad we have a short work week.  Let me recap the last Sunday of June…

After that eventful Saturday at Mamby at the Beach, the next day I had to attend a baby shower.  I was pretty exhausted.  I made it to church then headed back home to get ready.  The temperature dropped a bit to the 70s, so I wore pants and a cute top I won off ebay from BCBG.  

I FINALLY figured out how to wear a milk braid (lol) so it was nice to do something different to my hair.  I’ve noticed as I have gotten older that my hair is not as full as it once was.  Sometimes a ponytail looks too stringy.  I miss having full curly hair.

My friend looked beautiful on her big day!  It was a complete surprise to her.  She enjoyed catching up with everyone.  Pretty soon her life is going to be very busy with the baby.  It’s going to be an adjustment but the happy couple is eagerly waiting for her arrival. I’m so happy for them!






No comments:

Post a Comment