Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 4th Weekend Part 2

Yikes!  I'm super behind on my blog.  Time to catch up!
On my last entry I mentioned being socially exhausted from July 4th weekend.  I am happy to say last weekend was a lot less stressful.  I’ll tell you why once I finish recapping and catch up.
The next day I got up early and had my black dress ironed.  I jumped in the shower and managed to braid my hair so it could have waves for later on, but it still looked pretty limp to me.  Oh well.
Once church was over me and my friends grabbed our stuff and headed back out to the burbs.  It was now crunch time.  We had to get together so we could do the finishing touches for our surprise party.
As usual, we started to run behind, but once we got to the party we had to go to work.  We had some time to play with but this particular day was close to 90 degrees.  EVERYONE was hot and bothered.  Luckily we did the best we could and our surprise guest pulled up and was definitely shocked by all of the commotion.  After a couple of polaroid shots, we went back to the yard to enjoy the festivities.
I wish I could tell you more about our party, but I have to say, it was a sweet gesture from all of us.  We love our friend dearly and this party was a token of our appreciation for having her in our lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment