Thursday, August 31, 2017

North Halsted Market Days Part 2

Following my super long Saturday, I woke up in time to go to church the next day.  I DID come back home to rest up.  I was exhausted.  My friend was messaging me to see when I was going to head down to the fest for day 2, but I told him I was too tired.  I finally got up and made my way down there.  I got there around 5pm but my friend was already very tipsy.  I got him some food to sober up because his family was heading down to checkout Blue Man Group.  It was 3 blocks away from the fest.  Luckily the food helped.  I met his family who were very excited to see the show.  My friend in the end decided to join them so I headed back to the fest to meet up with the friend he was with earlier.  I got a chance to hear Robbie Rivera’s set for a bit at the Hydrate before calling it a night.  I had to work the next morning and knew I was going to take it easy.

Today I am heading down to North Coast Fest at Union Park.  My brother will be meeting me there.  I have this sad feeling this will be my last year attending EDM festivals.  I just can’t hang out all day like I use to.  It’s hard for me to come to terms because I really enjoy this.  Even if I show up towards the later part of the day, I’m still beat.  I don’t drink like I use to, but that’s not it either.  Just standing around gets tiring.  Lol.  It’s true.  Hopefully I won’t cut this out of my life completely, but you never know.  I can’t even find people to go with me anymore.  It’s not the same as going to a lounge by yourself.  I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment