Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Rocking at Ronero!

I’m going to try my best to recap my events before I leave on my trip, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to catch up.  My emotions have been all over the place.  So much tension around me.  I concluded today that I do indeed need to get away because I need to reflect on myself.  People are so intense around me.  I wish things weren’t like this.

In the news right now are more natural disasters, political mumbo jumbo, and basically no reason things should matter because the world will be ending soon anyway.  It’s hard to be optimistic when the worse-case scenario is constantly in your face.  How can anyone live like this?

Back in mid-August some friends of ours were visiting from North Carolina.  I was excited to see them because I wanted to get my mind off of things.  Unfortunately, it first seemed plans were not working out, but in the end, luckily it did.  We had dinner at Ronero and then headed upstairs to the main lounge.  We had bottle service and lived it up.  It was such a random thing to do.  We wanted to keep going and not end the night so we headed to Disco for some more action.  I got so tired once we got there.  I felt bad that I had to leave.  Talk about running out of steam!  lol 






No comments:

Post a Comment