Tuesday, September 26, 2017

North Coast Festival

I’m recapping September events!  I’m glad I’m getting to Labor Day Weekend.  I saw the single-day pass off of Groupon.  My older brother got one as well since he wanted to see Gucci Mane.

I was looking forward to Eric Prydz and Deadmau5 performing together on stage.  I absolutely love dance music along with EDM and these two are on the top of their game.  I got there early to checkout the scene before my brother arrived.  Part of the fun is seeing all of the action around you.  I love silly costumes and good vibes!  Everyone is having a good time.  I couldn’t think of a better way to kickoff my weekend.  

Now an update in the Hurricane Maria rescue mission.  It seems that airlines are booking flights on-line only to cancel them or delay flights altogether.  Over the weekend, we’ve gotten word about loved ones through a 3rdparty since communication is still down.  No running water or electricity throughout the island.  People are donating goods in New York as well as Chicago and Florida.  It’s a rush against time to get these items to those in need.








No comments:

Post a Comment