Monday, August 7, 2017

Annual Summer Party

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I missed out on Lollapalooza this year but it was hard seeing everyone’s footage on social media.  Lol.  It’s one of my favorite music festivals but because of my mom’s house being on-sale, I didn’t want to commit to anything.  Regardless, there were plenty of memories I’ve had over the years and I posted a few of them on Facebook and Instagram.  I DO have a ticket for North Coast coming up Labor Day weekend, but I feel my love for music festivals might be winding down.  *sniffle sniffle

Over the years I’ve had some amazing times at music festivals but as I’ve gotten older, I hardly recognize the acts and have kept loyal to my favorite artists.  Oh well.

Back to recapping July’s events.  Following the event at the Warwick Hotel, it was our annual summer party at the firm.  We held it at the restaurant in our building, which works out for everyone since Union Station is down the street.  It was fun seeing people enjoy themselves.  We had people from our other locations fly in for this party.  It was nice seeing faces behind the voice.  Once the party started clearing up, we decided to head somewhere else to continue the fun.  We ended up at Parlor on Randolph Street and ordered some thin crust pizza.  It was delish!  I always enjoy our work parties! 







No comments:

Post a Comment