Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dark Storm

The 2nd weekend in August I went to the movies!  Lol.  The last movie I saw was Beauty and The Beast with my mom but that was a while ago.  I had a nice time with my friend the week before at the Taj Mahal that we decided to check out a flick.  We made our way to the theater and had some time to kill before the movie started.  We ate Mexican food nearby and talked for a bit.  So many people were walking around Logan Square.  The neighborhood keeps changing so there’s always something new to checkout.

Once we got inside the Logan Theater I noticed the bar right away.  I absolutely LOVE this concept of lounge/ movie theaters!  It was very relaxing having a cocktail while we watched Dark Tower.  Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey were eye candy galore! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment