Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ugly Christmas Sweater Fiesta!

Today's Throwback Thursday takes us back to my friend's annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  She moved to California last Spring and was visiting Chicago for the holidays.  In the past she's been known to throw some pretty awesome house parties.  We all missed her dearly when she left, so it was a nice surprise she managed to pull this together at the last minute.  Since Saturday fell after Christmas, she chose to host it then.  Luckily, I was shopping around for some after Christmas sales goodies when I found this sweater from h&m.  Not bad for $10.  I found some cute things to add to next year's Christmas decorations.  But for now, I was done for Christmas.  No more holiday décor shopping for me.  I figured every year they showcase different things to decorate.  Building up a Christmas collection DOES take time. 
It was nice seeing my friends at the party.  Not all of them made it out, but we had a blast regardless.  I definitely think getting together with friends for laughs is the best form of therapy! 


Posing in front of the tree...


Good times catching up...


Selfie time!

My H&M sweater up close.  I can't wait to wear it again next year!




My copper reindeer from Target.  Reduced half price.  Love her fur shrug!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment