Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Time for Masada!


We've officially moved on to December events!!  I'm so close to catching up to real life!  lol.  I can't believe I'm almost there.  I promise to be more consistent with blogging because I have a ton of ideas circling in my brain.  Looking back to the holidays I can see how caught up socializing can get.  It can also be pretty costly.  UGH!  Regardless, I think by the end of this month I will be able to catch up with my bills a little.  I absolutely HATE being in debt.  To think I'll be able to finish off this big one that's been a menace to me for the past 10 years is encouraging me to stay on track.  I cannot wait!
The first Friday in December my friend held her birthday at Masada restaurant in Logan.  She's been there a couple of times and it slowly evolved to be one of her favorite hangouts.  I've been there before, but not to an event.  We both checked it out over the summer and she knew right away she wanted to throw her birthday party here.  6 months later, here we are!  It is pretty spacious with a dance area downstairs.  They even have a rooftop area in the summertime.  This night they had a belly dancer and a live band afterwards.  I LOVED IT!  I felt as if I was somewhere else and I love that feeling!  Plus it drew a great crowd inside which made everything electric!  My friend had a great time and we did too...
Great live music with a middle eastern flair!

SHE WAS GOOD!  The crowd absolutely loved her!

Group shot with the birthday girl!

CHEESE!

Masada restaurant in Logan Square.  Definitely an experience you'll enjoy!
I wore an off the shoulder top with black faded bootcut jeans.  I couldn't figure out what to wear, so I went with all black.



No comments:

Post a Comment