Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stanley Cup fail...

Well as you all know now, the Chicago Blackhawks fell short on obtaining the Stanley Cup this year.  We have been spoiled on celebrating last year, 2013, and 2010.  But as the years go by, our team has made many changes as contract negotiations take place.  It is what it is.  It doesn't mean we aren't die hard Hawks fan!  We love them very much and will be looking forward to next season.
Game 6 took place last Saturday and the whole city was watching.  I ran my usual errands and made way down to Crossroads Public House to meet up with my friends.  I wore my Blackhawks Championship cap that I got for my birthday last year.  Too bad I won't be wearing it again anytime soon!  lol.  Regardless, we won that game and it got everyone in a really good mood.  I decided to head out to Bottled Blonde for a bit and then ended it at National 27.  Everywhere was packed!  I knew I didn't want to be out too late because I wanted to wake up early for church the next day.  The weekend was beautiful!!  I'm missing that weather already...
My friend got a table at Crossroads Public House for the game. 

Ran into an old friend and we decided to have a celebratory shot for the Hawks win!

Trust me, I definitely regretted those shots the next day...

So much for showing off my cap.  I only got to wear it once!

Bathroom selfie at National 27.  I love cool bathrooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment