Friday, April 1, 2016

FUN FILLED WEEKEND part 1

Out of no where, you get these weekends where there is too much going on.  You don't even know where to start.  I hope everyone had a great holiday.  It's pretty slow at work so far.  I'm assuming it's because of Spring Break (?).  Regardless, my staycation so far has been filled with family and friends.  I think I packed in too much action as usual.  I definitely need to monitor my spending before I get into trouble again.  My financial goals are coming together and I don't want to risk setting myself back.
Good Friday was pretty quiet.  I didn't do much.  Saturdays are usually my cleaning days, but this time, I went for a run instead.  The weather was good for it (for a change) and I've been itching to do some cardio.  Boy am I out of shape!!  My asthma was going strong.  I'm glad I got a chance to try to push myself out there.  I really want to get into a routine whenever Spring decides to come to Chicago.  lol.  I apologize for not blogging as much this week.  Still feeling under the weather.  I'll post part 2 soon, I promise!
I finally ran the 606!  I entered on North Avenue in Wicker.  Perfect day for a run!



Had some Korean tacos at En Hakkore.  They were delish!  I can't wait to go back!




No comments:

Post a Comment