Friday, April 15, 2016

When friends unite!

Today it's suppose to be warming up, with the weekend possibly reaching to the upper 60s.  A sharp contrast from last week's frigid weather.  I DID wear my trench for the first time, so maybe they're on to something.  Sorry, it's my nature to assume winter isn't quite over yet.  Considering I had plans last weekend I was out there in the cold.  I faced the challenge to get out of the house altogether.  I almost talked myself out of seeing Bob Sinclar.  For the birthday party at La Scarola I was surprised most of us showed up considering the snow and traffic were against us.  To top it off, another friend of ours was in town and wanted to get everyone together.  That might be challenging.  I told myself I would do it, but knew deep down the others weren't going to make it.  I had no reason not to be there, but it would have nice to see more faces.  He seem disappointed at first but in the end, we had a good time.  Regardless, our group was going to make the best of our Saturday night.  We started out at Hubbard Inn and caught up with one another.  We got stuck on deciding what to do next.  We hopped over to Graffiti Lounge before they closed their doors, and again, were stuck deciding where to go.  Then it started to rain.  And not just any rain.  Rain-snow as they call it.  I was done.  I wanted to make it to church and workout the next day, so I knew my time was up.  The weather is always a factor when it comes down to Chicago. 


LOVE playing with filters!  I'm enjoying my new phone. 

Good times with this crew...

I'm glad he's settling well in California...

TROUBLE



I like the peeking-bra look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment