Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Makeup Party!!

I have to admit, I love girly parties!  I know sometimes people roll their eyes when they invited to these things, but I think we all know by now you're not obligated to buy anything.  What makes it fun is the hands-on experience as well as an excuse for everyone to get together and catch up.  I was excited to try some makeup from Laura Mercier.  I've heard good things about their line, but have never had the opportunity to sample their stuff.  I have to admit, I love what I bought!  I have oily skin, so their tinted moisturizer was perfect for those hot, humid days.  It has a light sheer coverage, but it does make your skin glow!  I also bought their lip glace in Bare Blush.  It's a perfect sheer mauve lip color that blends well with my skin tone.
Afterwards, a few of us headed down to Wicker Park to visit an old friend who was in town.  Needless to say, we got a little crazy, but it was fun!  Just like old times...
My beautiful pregnant friend!  We're so excited for her!!

Loved how everyone dressed for the party!



Wicker Park fun before she heads out to Cali...

Good times with the crew...


Wore a blazer with skinny jeans and ankle boots for the night festivities.  It's hard to dress up when you don't know where you're going to end up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment