Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Back at the Exploritorium!

I FINALLY made it to recapping July’s events!  Lol.  I am so behind it’s not even funny.  The countdown is on for my big trip.  I want to be able to unload my memory bank to make room for some new ones.  Lol.
My friend decided to host her son’s birthday party again at Skokie’s Exploritorium.  She has expressed that it made things easier if a venue hosts a birthday party than to do a big production at her house.  Since she is also pregnant with her 2nd child, I can understand how this would be an easier choice for her and her family.  And let’s face it; kids love the place!  There is an open area for games and activities, followed by a reception room that is allowed for catering.  It was nice catching up with all of the kids and their mommies.  Again, this was a very hot day in Chicago.  I wore a shift dress for the party, but I definitely need some sleeveless dresses for summer.  Lol






No comments:

Post a Comment