Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sangria and Spa Night

The last weekend of 2017 I got a chance to spend it with old friends.  I’ve known these girls for almost 20 years and it was fun catching up.  One of them moved to Florida, but was in town visiting family and friends during the holidays.  She decided to throw a spa night at her mom’s place to introduce us to a new skincare line.  She’s currently working with them and is very impressed with their results.  Who are we to turn down beauty secrets?  She made it more appealing by having sangria and tapas as well!  I love low key Saturday nights.  I’ve grown to appreciate a more intimate setting nowadays.  Regardless, I was very fortunate to see my old friends during the holidays, and as a result, will try to make it a habit to visit them once in a while wherever they reside now.  I can’t wait to tell you about my recent road trip to Detroit!  Until next time…

Simple button down to hangout with friends...






No comments:

Post a Comment