Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday

I’m recapping February events in February!  Lol.  Since we’ve had terrible weather on and off, I kept a low profile so far this month.  The last weekend in January I went to visit my friend in Michigan, and then the following I pretty much stayed in except for Super Bowl Sunday.  The groundhog was right.  We’ve had so much extreme weather that it’s hard to predict what happens next.
I caught up with my chores since I was gone and also my workouts.  I normally don’t eat out at restaurants too much, but since I was celebrating my friend’s birthday, I had to oblige.  On Super Bowl Sunday my brother picked me up early and we headed to my Dad’s.  This has become sort of a tradition for us, which is nice since my Dad is a sports buff like my brothers.  His wife left us alone to watch the game, and brought down dinner for us to feast on.  How did you like Justin Timberlake’s performance?  I thought it was great!  I couldn’t understand what everyone was fussing about.  Oh well.  That’s the internet for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment