Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Ladies night at Cafe Iberico

am an introvert at heart and although I love a great party; I get worn out with too many social settings.  Sometimes I need to lounge around in my apartment and think.  When the holidays were happening, I felt overwhelmed at times, especially since I was still processing the loss of loved ones.  I took every opportunity to rest and take care of myself when I was alone, in order to switch back “on” and deal with people.
Our good friend was in town during the holidays, and we finally caught up with her after Christmas.  It was a FREEZING that Wednesday after work.  I made my way down to Café Iberio with my other friend who picked me up.  It was definitely one of those days you could not be outside no more than 5 minutes.  In the end, the rest of the girls showed up, and we had a blast with sangria and tapas.  I just want my friends to be happy.  At this point, all of us are dealing with things on our own.  It’s nice to get together one in a while and just laugh… 





No comments:

Post a Comment