Thursday, January 4, 2018

A New Chapter for Mom

Once I got back from Paris and Iceland I had to take care of some business.  I had a doctor’s annual checkup and my mom’s closing all in one day!  I was actually proud of myself for pulling this off.  Regardless, I was happy we ended the ordeal on my mom’s house.  She was dipping into her retirement fund to take care of the mortgage and rent in her new apartment.  I’m hoping that she will be stress-free of money problems for a while.  It’s all about being responsible at this point.
 We did celebrate with dinner afterwards.  It was nice.

I always order crab cakes if I see it on the menu.



Legno’s cannoli is fantastic!

I had to come back to my mom’s the following Monday because I need to sign some more papers.  I was hesitant at first but needed to do this for my mom so she could take care of business.  I came over for dinner and my brother showed up as well.  My mom made some Italian pasta that I had brought for her as a gift from my friend.  The pasta was delish!  I got a chance to see my mom’s Christmas tree with the ornament I got her from Paris.  It was from Notre Dame.  I’m glad she enjoyed her gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment