Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Game Night

Sorry I’ve been MIA.  As you can see, catching up on the blog was NOT one of my New Year’s Resolutions!  Lol.  I got a little depressed as the year ended.  I knew a total of 5 people that have passed away in 2017 and it was hard to look back at all the memories that I made with them.  I did not want to reflect too much and decided to keep busy with friends and family.  I am feeling much better and am excited for future plans again.  Sometimes it takes a minute to go through the emotions, but I’m blessed being surrounded with people who care. 
I actually won some tickets for a Bulls game during the holidays.  I decided to surprise my brother.  He’s never been to the skybox lounge at the United Center, and was very excited to go.  We had a great time.  I’m not big on sports, but we stayed until the very end to get the full experience.  Needless to say, I reminded him that was his Christmas present.  Lol.  Gotta love that brother-sister bond!





No comments:

Post a Comment