Monday, March 12, 2018

Golden Year Birthday Party!

My trip is this week and I am nervous as ever.  Not to mention, I’ve been getting migraines more frequently.  I’m not sure if it’s sinus related considering Spring is right around the corner, but the temperatures here in Chicago has been dry and frigid.  I’m wondering if it’s tension.  I hate this!!!  I had trouble sleeping Friday night and the fact that I went out on Saturday with it being Daylight Savings Weekend did not help whatsoever.  Regardless, I did manage to finish up my laundry so I could start packing.  I’ve even have my toiletries together ready on my bathroom counter.  I usually pack that last since I use my products daily. 
Back to recapping my events.  I FINALLY reached March events and the first weekend was an eventful one!  My friends from Michigan were in town to throw a birthday party for their son who turned 2 years old.  It was his Golden Year birthday.  Hopefully he’ll remember how much fun it was!  It was a Sesame Street themed party and the kids loved it.  The kids’ age ranged from infant to 11 years old, but everyone got along great.  Elmo and Cookie Monster even made a cameo appearance!  Lol.  It was great my friends together with their little ones.














No comments:

Post a Comment