Friday, March 9, 2018

Baby Shower Brunch

I’m still recapping February’s events.  I’m getting nervous about my upcoming trip because everything is happening so fast.  Of course, there’s a ton of things I have to do.  Namely, getting my seasonal haircut which I will be doing tonight.  I can’t wait to chop off these winter ends!
After my long night when my friends were in town, I had to get up early the next day to go to a baby shower.  I was exhausted so I skipped church to get more zzzz’s.  Trust me I didn’t have time to feel guilty about it.  My friends were assuming I was at service so I got ready as fast as I could.  Since church was over at 12pm, I knew they were on their way to pick me up.  Luckily,  I wrapped my present a few days earlier.
We made our way downtown, but traffic was terrible.  I was worried that we were going to run into the mom-to-be before we had a chance to set up.  We luckily found parking at a lot in front and ran inside the restaurant.  A friend of ours offered up space at his restaurant.  He had our section ready for us.  We quickly decorated and waited patiently.  I guess it didn’t matter rushing down there because the mom-to-be got there an hour late!  Oh well.  What can you do?  She was very pleased with her shower and the lunch was delish.  I love it when things fall into place!









No comments:

Post a Comment