Friday, March 2, 2018

More Birthday Fun!

I did something crazy again.  I booked another flight to Europe.  I leave in 2 weeks and I’m SUPER NERVOUS.  As you can imagine, I will be miserable in the meantime.  I want to catch up on February’s events, because March Madness is right here!  
My brother had a pretty good birthday this year.  First my mom and us took him out to dinner at Señor Pan.  Then my dad wanted to throw a birthday dinner for him as well at his place.
Unfortunately, my dad worked pretty late that night, and me and my brothers were keeping ourselves entertained watching the “Versace” series.  Have you caught up to this show??  It’s pretty crazy because I remember when the news broke out here in Chicago.  Everyone was on the look for Andrew Cunanan!  He was on the run and nobody knew where he would turn up next.  I can’t believe Versace has been gone for so long.  He was a true visionary.
My dad finally showed up and we all had dinner together.  Unfortunately, me and my brother had to leave right after since we both worked the next day.  I hope my brother enjoyed his birthday.  I love him very much.  He has always stuck up for me…

I notice I wear a lot of grey in the winter.  


Birthday brother 

No comments:

Post a Comment