Thursday, March 1, 2018

Señor Pan

The day after the basketball game, my family celebrated my older brother’s birthday.  Technically, I am the oldest but since I have two brothers, it’s easier to describe him as the oldest one.  We decided to take him out to dinner to Señor Pan; a Cuban restaurant in the northside.  There was a lot of snow from the day before, so we had some trouble finding parking.  We finally lucked out in the parking lot but these are things to consider when you live in the city.  My mom was very excited to be out of the house.  It’s hard for her to live in retirement and not be able to leave her place because of the crazy weather we’ve been having.  Not to mention, we did not expect the flu to be as scary as it was this season.  I did not want to risk her getting sick.  Regardless tonight was a special treat for her.  The food was delish and my brother enjoyed the staff coming out to sing him happy birthday.  I was very surprised they did that at the last minute.  He definitely will remember this dinner! 



I ordered Ropa Vieja!  It was delish 





We loved the personal touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment