Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Longest DAY of the year Part 2

Trying to recap summer when it's fall is pretty challenging.  I'm terrible at blogging, but I want to get this moving before the holidays arrive.  That's when things get really hectic.  On my down time lately I've been trying to clean up my apartment a bit.  I've neglected that, too.  I usually clean my place on Saturdays but I've accumulated so much "junk" that I've decided to tackle my weekend projects in full force.  I've even got a list going so I can handle these tasks one by one.
Back to the LONGEST DAY of the year (so far).  I finished up my work party and went back home to freshen up, just so I could go BACK downtown to ANOTHER party right down the street where I was from originally.  lol.  Our work party ended at 9pm, plus we were under that sweltering sun for 4 hours.  I NEEDED a shower badly.  I ubered it home and decided to wear my neon orange strapless dress.  Since this birthday party was at a nightclub, I knew it wouldn't start hopping til after 11pm.  It gave me some time to unwind and rest for a bit.  Once I showered up, I got my second wind and headed to Parliament.  I was the first one there of my friends, so I made it over to the birthday boy's table.  He had bottle service.  Luckily they showed up soon, and we had a great time.  I danced so much my feet were killing me the next day.  We stopped by Time nightclub for a bit and called it a night.  I got home by 4am.  So technically, since it was a Friday and I had worked earlier that day, I was officially up 22 hours straight!  I had been up at 6am!  I was exhausted, but it was worth it.  Like I said, it's pretty common to pack so much in one day...

With the birthday boy himself...

Good times!

Over at Time Nightclub

What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment