Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mamby On the Beach!!

In July I got a chance to go to a music festival and I loved it!!  There's no denying how much I love dance music.  Over the years I would attend as many as I could, but now that I'm older, my body can't physically take a full 3 day weekend of untz untz.  It can be exhausting.  I couldn't pass up this festival which was premiering by the beach.  Off I went on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Me and my friends headed up to the main stage which oddly resembled the Sydney Opera House.  Hence, housemusic was playing and we were in heaven.  I had so much fun that day!  Since I had to work in the morning, we didn't stay for the whole thing, but we definitely got our music fix. 
LOVED the graphics at the main stage...


Packed house!

Good times!

Festival selfie...

They even had a teepee!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment