Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Leña Brava

I am still recapping the weekend my friend was here to attend a funeral.  I stayed low key that Saturday, but we made plans on Sunday to have dinner downtown.  She picked me up and we drove down to Randolph street where we going to meet another friend of ours.  This friend, too, happened to be in Chicago to attend a wedding.  It was nice seeing her as well.  For a brief moment, it felt like everything was normal again.  Until we realized that the last time we all saw each, our circumstances were different.  It was hard to catch up to where we are today.  Yet I couldn’t help but feel fortunate that we were sharing things that were very difficult for us.  I truly believe we need to strengthen our relationships when life is going well.  Because the reality is Life will be completely unfair sometimes, and it will knock you down.  We need to cherish our friendships as much as we can.  No drama should separate the bond that you share with your loved ones. 

Since red is in this season, I wore my vintage Dooney & Burke.

Frida at Leña Brava.


Love them TREMENDOUSLY!!






No comments:

Post a Comment