Tuesday, July 19, 2016

SAVED BY THE MAX!

Last week me and my friends made reservations to go to Saved by the Max, the pop up restaurant inspired by the show Saved by the Bell.  I remember the show vaguely airing on Saturday mornings, but was too busy sleeping in late to pay attention to any of the characters.  Imagine my surprise when we first walked in!  I have to say, they did a pretty good job decorating the place!  I felt I stepped into a time warp.  lol
We made our way to our table and started looking over the menu.  We decided to order a bunch of stuff so we could all try a bite.  It was fun catching up with my friends.  I love to laugh and all we do is crack each other up.  I've toned down going out to dinner but I think I might have to do this more often.  Sometimes the weekend is not enough and it's a great stress reliever to laugh with your friends.
Unfortunately, that night I got sick!  I went home to a hot apartment and left the ac on all night while I slept.  I woke up with a cold but I knew this was different.  I'm still battling this cold/ cough but hopefully I'll be back to normal by the end of the week.  It's hard being sick in the summer!






I had my usual margarita...

Wings, sliders and mac and cheese!

I ordered the club sandwich...

Check out that double cheeseburger!



No comments:

Post a Comment