Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Surprise Birthday Party

Lately I’ve been living for the weekend.  Summer in Chicago is pretty amazing and I’m fortunate to live in a diverse city that has so much to offer to everyone.  Following up the weekend after Memorial Day was a surprise birthday party my friend was throwing for her husband.  I should have known better that it was going to be an all-day thing.  We were told to be at their place by 3pm since she had a plan to divert him out of the house all afternoon.  In the past they’ve had parties with a build-your-own-taco-bar and it’s been a hit ever since.  Of course we had to wait until the birthday boy arrived, but we were ready for those tacos!  Lol.  Needless to say he was indeed shocked that so many people showed up for him but I think he enjoyed his party very much.  As for me, I ended up staying until 11pm!  It’s times like these that I need to make sure I get a chance to do the housework throughout the week instead of waiting on my precious Saturday mornings.  Like I said, there’s ALWAYS something happening on the weekends in the summer.












No comments:

Post a Comment