Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bulls vs Charlotte!

The pre-season of basketball began a couple of weeks ago and I got lucky scoring some tickets to watch the Bulls play.  Me along with some other co-workers were invited to the United Center at our company's suite.  I brought along a change of clothes so I could get comfortable after work.  I absolutely HATE socializing in work attire.  lol.  I only own one Chicago Bulls shirt, but since I am not into sports, I'm proud of myself for owning that!  Sports for me go in one ear out the other, but I am aware of it's presence here in the city.  Yes I'm aware that our teams sometimes do well, but it's our sports venues that really grab my attention.  The United Center is also used for the Chicago Black Hawks as well as concerts and shows that come into town.  It was fun hanging out with my co-workers after hours.  I can't believe our Holiday Party is right around the corner!  Yikes!!




During the pre-season games, not as many seats fill up...

My friend brought along his youngest son since he's allowed free entry.  He met the United Center's requirements and had a blast!  Check out the matching Jordans!

Here comes Benny the Bull!


Unfortunately, we didn't score any free t-shirts!  Oh well!



No comments:

Post a Comment