Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Hunt for a Calm October Part 3

I CANNOT forget about the best part of October, which is, of course, HALLOWEEN!  I thought long and hard what my costume would be, and without a doubt, I chose a Roman Empress!  I was super excited too!  I ordered it off Amazon and sure enough, it arrived in time for the festivities.  The problem was, the weather was horrible!  Rainy and cold.  I was pretty close to not doing anything, not to mention, I had a sore throat that would not go away.  But in the end, I called up a friend, and headed down to her place where her roommates were throwing a little party.  I loved my accessories, too!  I bought a headpiece from Claire's and won a gold coin bracelet off ebay that went perfectly with my outfit.  I also wore my gold gladiator wedges since my gown was long.  We had a good time, and even headed out to another loft party where we partied it up some more.  They had a costume contest, and there were some pretty clever ones!  I like when people get creative.  The winners were two girls who were dressed as wine boxes (with actual wine coming out of the nozzle).  Pretty impressive ladies!  We had an hour to kill so we headed down the Underground nightclub and danced to Thriller.  lol  Goodtimes...


This devil scared us!  YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment