Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Hunt for a Calm October Part 2

You would think my girlfriend would have had enough seeing the Pitbull & Enrique Inglesias for her birthday, but noooooooooooooo.  Since her actual birthday was a week away, she still wanted to do something special the day of.  In order to do something fun in the city, we decided to go to K1 Speed in Addison Illinois for some go-kart racing!  The weather was starting to get nippy, which is why we decided to do an indoor event.  What I liked about the place is that you could spend hours racing with your friends and then hanging out at their sports bar upstairs for some food and drinks.  We had a blast!  I was a nervous wreck (typical Gemini thing again) but eventually the adrenaline took over and I loosened up once I rode around the course a couple of times.  I was in a rush getting ready so I threw on a pair of legging and a sweater since I didn't have time to iron out my clothes.  lol.  I know my friend had a blast doing a girl's night out and it was a first for all of us.  Good times...


 Let's get ready to race!!!
 Group Shot
Birthday Shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment