Wednesday, April 22, 2015

In September...

Coming back from Italy was not easy.  Luckily the weather was still warm here in Chicago.  It was a pretty crazy month last September.  I jumped into the swing of things with our annual taco crawl!  My friend likes to coordinate this crawl every year and this time we headed down to Maxwell Street for an afternoon of fun.  I have to admit, I DID miss having some good tacos while I was gone! 

Following up in September we were entering Virgo/ Libra season.  Some of my closet friends were celebrating one after another.  First up, a night out at Analogue in Logan Square for some cocktails and light bites and then next door to finish up at The Owl.  The weather was still pretty warm around this time.  My friends took advantage of the warm weather and wore their summer dresses before it gets too nippy.

The following weekend we celebrated at The Dawson restaurant where we munched on appetizers and drank martinis!  We ended up back at n for some dancing and more cocktails. 


I also got a chance to squeeze in one last festival for the year!  The Riot Fest!  This year the Cure were performing and I've had them in my bucket list FOREVER!  I was SUPER EXCITED I scored a ticket to go.  Me and my friend had a blast!  I still can't believe how perfect they were. 
The Festival was held in Humbolt Park..



Robert Smith was AMAZING!!!  LOVE THE CURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment