Friday, April 24, 2015

In September...Part 2

The rest of September was pretty hectic.  Considering I was in Italy a few weeks earlier, there was always something coming up.  I was beginning to have house music withdrawals and was in dire need to dance my butt off.  In Italy (or I'm assuming, pretty much everywhere in Europe) dance music is very popular.  With the rise of EDM hitting the American scene, the music in Italy was phenomenal.  It was in heavy rotation wherever you went.  But back here in the States, with the exception of a few dance tracks being thrown in between pop, hip hop and country, it wasn't enough for me.  Luckily, I saw that one of my favorite djs was going to be in town, so I quickly bought my ticket and off I went to Paris Nightclub on Hubbard.  I had a blast! 

 CHICAGO LOVES YOU ERICK!!  PLEASE COME BACK SOON!

Erick Morillo playing New York house music.  The crowd went crazy!!
 
Later in the month one of my dearest friends celebrated her birthday at a Bears tailgate!  We thought it was a great idea considering the Bears were playing the Packers that Sunday.  One of our friends hooked it up with a mobile bar so we definitely had all eyes on our setup!  lol.  Even though we lost the game we had a great time.  The weather was pretty warm that day too.  Best tailgate I've been to in a long time...
Moving the grill to our next stop in the parking lot.

Time to mark those red cups to avoid any confusion!

Yes we even had a hammock...

The view up top...

Make a wish!!!

PEACE OUT!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment