Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Hunt for a Calm October...

October brought in some unexpected surprises.  Namely the Pitbull and Enrique Inglesias concert.  I've NEVER bought tickets at the box office on the day of, but my friend insisted that we give it a shot.  Being a pessimistic Gemini, I had my doubts especially since I couldn't find tickets online.  But we ended up at Rosemont praying that we had a chance.  We did, but of course, for floor seats.  I was prepared for the damage, and I'm glad I did.  The seats were amazing!  We couldn't stop dancing throughout the whole show!  I honestly was blown away by both their talents.  Not that I wouldn't have expected anything less.  But the entire show was high energy non-stop.  This was a birthday gift to my friend and I'm happy she enjoyed it...


No comments:

Post a Comment