Thursday, December 7, 2017

Frosty’s the Christmas bar!

Being a product of divorce, my dad wanted us to come by for dinner.  Trust me I worked out everyday during my time off for Thanksgiving.  Lol.  His wife wanted to host and we decided for Saturday night.
Things didn’t turn out the way we had planned.  Dinner ran late, and for some reason tension filled the air.  Me and my brothers decided to try to turn our night around.  I heard of a soft opening of a new pop-up Christmas bar named Frosty’s.  We figured why not?
Luckily we got in on time because the bar got slammed pretty quickly.  Sometimes the city is a little quiet because people go elsewhere to visit family during the holidays.  But I think that night everyone was curious about Frosty’s.  Me and my brothers loved it.  It will definitely do well the rest of the month.  If you’re in Chicago go check it out.  It’s a hoot!









No comments:

Post a Comment