Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Black Friday

I ended up purchasing a cardholder before Black Friday.  Farfetch sent me a pre-sale link and I couldn’t resist.  Luckily I got it delivered before we were off from work for Thanksgiving.  I love it!
My mom invited me to come with her to my aunt and uncle’s.  They will not be celebrating Christmas with us so they decided to host a dinner.  They invited some friends of theirs and my mom wanted me to be her date.  I figured why not.
This turned out to be a great idea.  Again, different people; different stories.  Since I’m not in a sociable mood it’s refreshing to hear other people talk about themselves.  Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and that made me happy, too.  I loved the fact that my aunt cooked salmon for dinner.  Since the night before was Thanksgiving, it was a great way to enjoy a lighter meal.  


My first time having Japanese nuts and I’m hooked!






Family pictures at my uncle’s place.

Time for some Omega 3.

I need to get my sweaters to the cleaners.  I luckily found this cardi wrap to wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment