Tuesday, March 14, 2017

He's turning one!!

Well, it’s official.  I’m going on another trip again.  I’ve notified all of my credit cards, changed my international package on my phone, and over the weekend, had ironed out all of my clothes and started packing.  Since I fly out in two days I plan to finish packing and try to sneak in a workout or two.  As usual, my anxiety is all over the place, but what’s not helping is all the bad news I hear.  I feel people close to me are suffering all types of misfortunes.  I’m hearing terrible stories about friends and family, and how they are treating one another.  It’s making me depressed.  The word vacation is defined as “a leave of absence from a regular occupation”, etc.  This is exactly what I’m doing with my life.  I want to leave it, and come back to hopefully better circumstances.  Is that so wrong to wish for?

I’m hoping people figure out how to fix their current situations.  I cannot help but wonder why we are hurting one another.  On top of it all, there’s friends I know that are suffering from the threat of losing loved ones to cancer.  It’s a sad time indeed.  I’m lucky to have a few hours within the day of not hearing something so terrible.

I find myself looking back on life and reflecting the good times.  I know it’s possible to extend this part, but then misery creeps out of nowhere.  I want to be alone from all of this drama.  I miss my friend out there in Europe.  I miss the times we had together.  I want to keep my loved ones close by.  

Sorry to rant like this.  It’s been a tough few weeks.  There are moments when I feel incredibly sad.  It’s hard. 

Back to recapping February.  I went out on Friday to see the deejays Chus & Ceballos.  But I couldn’t stay out too late because I had to be up in the morning.  We had to head out to Glenview for a birthday party and we didn’t want to be late.  We only had a small window to celebrate at the party room at Kohl’s Children Museum.  Off we went!

I got my girlfriend’s son baby Jordans, but it was amazing seeing all the gifts he received!  This little fella had quite an entourage!  He loved being the center of attention.  We took a zillion pictures and had a blast.  All of my friends' kids looked so adorable!  I can see why everyone likes dressing up babies.  They can be very fashionable!




No comments:

Post a Comment