Thursday, March 9, 2017

Grammy Viewing Party

I’m still recapping my brother’s birthday weekend!  Lol.  I’m telling you, he was spoiled rotten this year.  The following day my dad wanted us to come by for a birthday dinner for my brother.  It also happened to be the day the Grammys were on.  FINALLY I wasn’t going to be watching some sports game on tv!!  It was my moment, and I told my brothers to make sure the channel was on for the Grammys.  Both my brothers and my father are obsessed with sports.  As the only girl, it has its drawbacks.  You would think I warmed up to sports with mostly men in my family, but it never happened.  I DO although, love music, so I enjoy the Grammys very much. 
Since we were going to be hanging out at my dad’s, I dressed super casual.  I bought a pair of Puma sneakers with collaboration with MCQ online.  They’ve been out for a while, but I found a good deal and was super excited about getting them.  They were my Valentine’s gift-to-myself this year.  Lol.  I’m not a sneaker head, so I am still trying to figure out a way to wear them.  I chose a pair of straight leg jeans with my knitted beanie to complete my outfit. 


My brother was very humbled by the birthday dinner.  It’s challenging sometimes being a product of divorce.  The fact that our dad’s wife took time to prepare this little party was very sweet of her.   And on top of everything, I got some good photos of my dad smiling too!  Another candid moment caught on film!




No comments:

Post a Comment