Friday, May 6, 2016

Cinco de Drinko!

Yesterday was Cinco De Mayo and of course, my friends wanted to celebrate.  I was SUPER TIRED because I've been having trouble sleeping lately.  My brain won't shut off when I lay down and it's driving me crazy.  I figured if I do step out, at least when I get home I would be able to knock out right away.  Ha!  Only in theory...
I rushed home from work to shower and change and made my way to Lottie's Pub (where Chicago Fire is filmed).  I've never been there before but I loved it!  I'm not a Pub-type of girl but I would definitely go back to this place.  It combines pop music, with sports watching, and a neighborhood bar all in one.  We were attending the Dos Equis Trolley Crawl which included Lottie's, The Pony Inn, and Frontier on Milwaukee avenue.  The trolley ran every 30 minutes and picked up patrons to hop on and make their way to the next stop.  It was a safe, fun alternative to celebrate the festivities.  We made some memories on that trolley ride!  I felt like a kid going on a school trip.  Good times...


Time to hop on the trolley!

First stop, The Pony Inn...
Had my only margarita there.  At least I celebrated...

Next stop Frontier..

Final stop back at Lottie's Pub.  We had the most fun there...

Thank you the world's most interesting man for the drinks!  Good times...


No comments:

Post a Comment