Saturday, August 16, 2014

Work Event at Howells & Hood

I survived another work event!  lol.  Actually I'm paying the price for it now.  I'm not feeling so good, but luckily my friend is dragging me out of the house to do a workout.  I may not be productive, but I rather get it out of the way then to run to the gym later in the day.  Yesterday's event was at US Cellular Field to watch the White Sox play against the Toronto Blue Jays.  Is it wrong I have no idea who won?  Oh well.  We made up the time drinking and taking selfies.  I had fun regardless.  Our last work event was in July at Howells & Hood.  This was a cute venue out on a patio, so I was a little stumped on what to wear.  Since it was warm, I wore my black culottes.  I usually wear culottes in the summer, even if they're not in style.  I mean, think about it.  They're full like a skirt but you have the movement of a pair of shorts.  They're universal!  lol.  Is there a lucky go-to-piece that you wear regardless if they're trending or not?  I'm curious to what that might be.  Here's some pictures of Howells & Hood work event:
     Me and my co-workers
Selfie time!
Chilling at Drumbar afterwards.  Love my culottes!

No comments:

Post a Comment