Friday, August 1, 2014

Flashback Friday

Can you believe it's already August??? We have one more month of summer before it's all over. It makes me sad because I've had some great times so far and I don't want it to end. Last winter was brutal for pretty much all of the U.S (except CA and FL). One of the highlights for me was the World Cup. I missed out on a couple of good games due to work, but here I managed to watch the Mexico vs Holland game. Guess who I was rooting for? Even though Mexico lost, me and my friends had a good time getting up early and heading out to a popular restaurant to grab a table. It was exciting down to the last 2 teams standing. Congrats on Germany for a fantastic win! I think the World Cup surprised a lot of people on how things turned out, but at least you can say it kept you on your toes! Here I wore my Old Navy denim shorts I picked up last summer. I got them when they were on sale along with a couple of other colors. This summer I must say I didn't get a chance to grab some deals. After the game, we all went our separate ways and I ended up at a roof top birthday party with some friends. That day was pretty hot, but don't let the clouds mislead you. We didn't get rain for once. So far this summer, we rarely hit 90 degrees, and when we did, storms usually followed. But this day in particular was nice because there was so much going on. I'm going to miss this soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment