Friday, November 9, 2018

Happy Hour Birthday Party

I’m still trying to catch up on my posts!  Let’s get to it!
Back in September one of my friends wanted to meet up for drinks during happy hour for her birthday.  It fell on a Monday and she wanted to see if she could pull this off at the last minute.  I had already made plans with my other friends and cancelled on them at the last minute.  Luckily they were understanding.  I wanted to catch up with the birthday girl since I haven’t seen her in a while.  I feel bad when I can’t remember when we last spoke.
The good news is she has re-located and had changed jobs as well.  I’m so proud of her and at the direction her life is going.  She’s a wonderful person and deserves all the success she’s worked hard for!  
The birthday girl wanted to go to the new Hampton Social in Streeterville.  This new location just opened up that day, and we were expecting a huge turnout.  We waited at the bar until a few more friends showed up and then got a table.  On this night in particular they had a singer playing the guitar for entertainment.  He was really good!
We started ordering away appetizers since it was dinnertime.  I ordered some avocado toast.  We were enjoying our night when our server introduced us to the manager.  He brought over a large punch bowl for the birthday girl to share with others.  Now that’s hospitality!










No comments:

Post a Comment