Thursday, November 15, 2018

Drews’s On Halsted

Back in September I had a doctor’s appointment on a Saturday.  I hate having to leave the house when it’s my usual chore day, but this was a must.  I got up, had my breakfast, and got ready to head out.  I messaged my friend whom recently booked a trip to Egypt.  I was excited for him, and since I’m a sucker for a good travel story, I wanted to know the details about his upcoming trip.  We decided to meet up for lunch after my appointment.  
He wanted to meet at our spot in his Lakeview neighborhood.  I found him waiting for me at the bar, and that’s where we parked all night.  We talked for hours and caught up with one another.  It was a chill Saturday night and I loved every minute of it.  I’m beginning to enjoy more one-on-one interactions than a night in a club.  There’s so much going on and you never get to enjoy the conversation because of the distractions.  Maybe I’m just growing out of things…







No comments:

Post a Comment